In terms of purchasing hotel chairs, 3 Star Hotel Furniture Factory introduces five key points that need to be paid attention to when purchasing hotel chairs:
- Depth of the hotel chair: When buying, you can sit down first, try the depth of the whole body when you are seated, and then you can know whether it takes the company's needs into consideration.
- The height of the armrest of the hotel chair: If you are used to hanging your hands freely, you may wish to choose a chair with lower or no armrests. If you like to shrink the whole person in the middle of the chair, then a chair with higher armrests and a deeper seat is probably the best choice.
- The softness of the hotel chair: Whether the softness of the chair cushion and backrest is comfortable, if it is a chair with no cushion or back cushion, you should directly look at the hardness of the material itself. For the "additional part", pay attention to the internal filling used. And test how it feels after sitting on it.
- The stability of the hotel chair: From the details of the chair structure, you can know the stability of the chair, such as the inspection of the joints such as the tenon and the screw, which are very important. It is recommended that the user try to sit and see in person when buying and shake the body slightly to appreciate the stability of the chair.
- The height of the backrest of the hotel chair: For those who like to "sit upright", in addition to choosing a stool without armrests and backrests, you can also choose chairs with low armrests and low backrests. At this time, the center of gravity of the occupant will be placed on the person's Waist and hip; if you like to put your weight on your back and lean on the backrest, you might choose a chair with a higher backrest. At this time, you can also check whether the height of the backrest is near the neck. Sometimes the height of the chair is near the neck. Let the user habitually put the neck on the backrest at a 90-degree angle, which may easily cause cervical spine injuries.