5 Star Hotel Furniture Manufacturer introduces common misunderstandings of hotel furniture tables and chairs:
1. Too much emphasis on low prices: price, value, and cost are generally closely linked. Furniture with a price that is too low generally has low cost and poor quality. The quality of the product cannot be guaranteed, and the use cycle will be shortened. Later, it may cause some quality problems.
2. Buy a big brand: When buying office furniture, you don’t have to buy a very big brand. If the demand is large, the cost will be a lot. We have to decide according to our own situation. The brand is expensive but not necessarily It’s good, but the one that suits you is good.
3. Too much emphasis on corporate planning: Planning can only show strong production capacity, but not good quality and strong planning ability. In a sense, planning is opposed to individualization and civilized values. What customers want to buy is quality and service (including planning), and has nothing to do with business planning.
4. Buy fast-delivered products and buy in stock: Many customers do not take into account the production cycle of the product and wait until they want to use it before buying it too late, so they will retreat and buy fast-delivered products next. Generally low-grade products, quality cannot be ensured, and generally cannot satisfy the needs of high-level customers.
5. Buying products from Furniture City: Many customers regard buying office furniture as a small matter and don't mind. They think that there are more styles in Furniture City. When the time comes, they will go to the Furniture City and buy them when they see the right ones. . As everyone knows, the furniture city has many styles, but the good ones are few; the high-end products are in the spring and white snow, and the furniture city is less popular, and most of the furniture cities simply do not have any high-end products.