Hotel Guest Room Furniture Manufacturer introduces the steps to check and accept hotel room furniture:
1. Whether the materials are reasonable: different hotel furniture has different surface materials. Other materials can be used for the internal materials; the thickness of the legs of the large closet can be as long as 2.5 cm. Too thick is awkward, and too thin is easy to bend and deform; kitchen and bathroom cabinets cannot choose fiberboard material, because fiberboard meets water It will swell and be damaged, so three plywood materials should be used; water-resistant materials should be used for the dining table.
2. Whether the moisture content of wood exceeds the standard: the moisture content of hotel furniture should not exceed 12%. If the moisture content is high, the wood is easy to warp and deform. Generally, consumers do not have a test instrument when buying, so they can use the method of hand touch, touch the bottom of the furniture or the unpainted place inside, if it feels damp, then the moisture content is at least 50%, which is not usable at all. Another way is to sprinkle a little water on the unpainted area of the furniture wood. If there is no water immersion or the immersion is slow, the moisture content is higher.
3. Whether the structure is firm: small pieces of furniture can be dragged on the concrete floor when selecting, and dropped gently. If the sound is crisp, the quality is better; if the sound is dumb, there is a murmur. It shows that the mortise joint is not tight and the structure is not strong. Writing desks and tables can be shaken by hand to see if they are stable. You can sit on the sofa for a while. If you sit on the sofa, it will creak and creak with a slight movement, and it will sway when it is shaken, indicating that the nails will not take long.
4. Whether the four legs of the furniture are level: This will be known when you place it on the flat ground. Check to see if the tabletop is straight. You can use a piece of glass to test if you don’t need to bow your back or collapse your waist. If the tabletop is raised, the glass plate will spin when you put it on; if the tabletop is recessed, just press the glass plate. broken. The cabinet doors and drawers should not be too large, and the doors should not sag.
5. Strict joints of veneer furniture: Whether it is pasting wood veneer, PVC or pasting pre-painted paper, pay attention to whether the leather is smoothly pasted, whether there are bulges, blisters, and loose joints. Look at it when checking, otherwise, you won't be able to see it.
6. Appearance details and accessories: For mirror furniture, check whether the mirror is deformed or discolored, and check whether there is lining paper and backboard at the mercury behind the mirror. The paint should be smooth, flat, free of saliva, wrinkles, and no bumps. The corners should not be right-angled, and the corners are easy to chip off and paint off. Whether the installation of hardware fittings of furniture is complete, regular, and reasonable.
7. Excellent material and wear-resistant: E1 grade environmental protection board must be used for the board, and the furniture material must have fire resistance and high temperature resistance; the purchased furniture should have the function of waterproof and moisture-proof. And to have wear-resistant and durable quality, furniture should choose products that can maintain good appearance and quality for a long time, and have a high price-performance ratio.